Worried? Angry? Nervous? Unhappy?
Suffer from chronic pain?
Solutions can help!
A variety of treatment options are available, including Evaluation, Assessment and Counseling. Services are provided by compassionate, licensed professional practitioners who will guide you in developing goals and strategies to encourage lasting change and ensure positive growth.
George W. Lester, Psy.D. is the Director of Solutions Center for Applied Psychology. Dr. Lester is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has been in practice in Cincinnati since 1984. Dr. Lester received his Doctorate in Psychology from Baylor University and Bachelor of Arts degree from Wake Forest University. He treats patients with a variety of concerns and specializes in:
- Trauma/work accidents/injury — facilitate trauma resolution, improve coping skills and manage stress
- Chronic pain — develop positive coping skills; minimize reliance on pain medication; EMDR therapy for pain management and stress reduction
- ADHD/ADD — assessment services; counseling for school related problems and behavior management; develop self-help strategies
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- American Psychological Association
- Ohio Psychological Association
- American Board of Vocational Experts
- Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress
- Certified in EMDR